Saturday, September 12, 2009

PCP Sketch Challenge and DZ Doodles


Hello friends! Today I have the Paper Craft Planet Sketch challenge to share with you! This is a fairly simple layout that you can take a lot of liberty with as far as layers and embellishments, so please just have some fun with it and play along!
I have two samples to inspire you below...

This first one allows me to showcase the new Toby Turtle image being released today from a fairly new digital stamp company called DZ Doodles! My sweet PCP design team sister Kim Burmeister is on the team for DZ and asked me to join in and help them launch a new release today, so she sent me this cute turtle image that I am happily showing you today! Doesn't he look cute in his country straw hat?

So I hope you'll take the time to play along today! Stop by the Sketch Challenge group at Paper Craft Planet for complete details, and upload your creation to the gallery using sk091209 (all lowercase, please!) Later today I'll get an album set up and start pulling the cards into it for your viewing pleasure!

And please pay a visit to the girls at DZ Doodles and check out the new releases they have for you today! Thanks!








Toby Turtle
Stamps: turtle (digital image from DZ Doodles), sentiment (Hero Arts)Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), Crimson (Bazzill), white (Neenah), designer paper (Jillibean Soup)
Inks: Versamagic Jumbo Java (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: Scallop Dot border punch (Martha Stewart available at Hope Stamps Eternal), 1" circle punch (EK Success), ribbon (May Arts available at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store).

8 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, thanks so much for joining our DT this week at DZ Doodles. Your Toby is so cute I want to take him home. Love your coloring! Excellent!

Lori said...

Fabulous cards, Tammy! That turtle is the cutest thing! Thanks for sharing such a versatile sketch.

Kristy said...

Tammy, your Toby card is absolutely adorable! I love love it!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Tammy your card are great.:)) I really love this turtle, and your colouring is great.

Rosalien

Rachel Hope said...

So cute....love them both!

Ida said...

Great cards and that Turtle is so adorable (would love this in rubber).

Barbara said...

Love the sketch and your Toby! Your coloring is fantastic, as usual. (Are you getting tired of hearing that? ;-))

Darlene said...

Both cards are awesome but my favorite is the 1st one with the turtle! Love the colors/image ... so cute!!