Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thanks for All that You Do

I needed a quick thank you card to send to my sister-in-law, so I pulled out some stamps and supplies from eclectic Paperie to create this baby…

eP091512 

Using my 6 1/2” x 3 5/8” envelopes again as a guide, I created this long card using papers from the Authentique Lively collection.  I cut out the lined paper and the pink sentiment flag using my Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.  The “Thanks…” sentiment is also from MFT, the Thanks a Bunch stamp set.  On the larger flag I stamped a script “thanks” definition from the Wplus9 Design Defining Words stamp set, then embellished the whole shebang with this fabulous Vintage Gauze Blossom from Maya Road, and some Kaisercraft clear rhinestones.

Super quick and easy…. happy stamping!
eP Signature - Tammy Hershberger