Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Color Throwdown #210

swatch 210
Hey, hey, hey!  How are you today?  It’s time for another Color Throwdown, and this week I’m the hostess!  One of my co-workers often wears this adorable uniform scrub top and I just love the combination of colors so much.  I asked her to let me know next she was going to wear it, and I brought my camera to work and snapped a picture so we can create today with these colors!  Stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details!
CTD210
I recently added this sweet Pure Innocence Giraffe Girl stamp set to my collection, and decided to get it inky for this card.  I know you usually see more of a yellow/gold color for giraffes but I improvised a little for the challenge.  The papers I used are some old My Mind’s Eye from my stash, and I used the Wednesday Sketch Challenge #89 from My Favorite Things for the layout.  Die-Namics used include the Fishtail Flags STAX and the Double Dot Border.
And here’s my simple addition to the inside of the card…
CTD210 inside
Again, please be sure to stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for inspiration…



Thanks so much for stopping by!
signature 3

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Adorable! Love how you colored up this little cutie!

Broni said...

This is so super sweet and cute, Tammy! Your coloring is superb as usual and I love your use of the double dot border!

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable little PI girl, Tammy...your coloring is fabulous, as always, and I love the papers you used!!!!!