Saturday, September 8, 2012

Autumn Thank You

Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love a good card sketch, and the Wednesday Sketch #88 this week from My Favorite Things is a GOOD one, for sure!  I couldn’t resist getting inky immediately this past Wednesday and making a card.  And here it is…

MFTWSC88
I used the somewhat new Inspired by the Front Porch-Fall stamp set from My Favorite Things and paired up the image with some paper from a new company my BFF Bar turned me onto, Farmhouse Paper Company.  This is the Sugar Hill line, and I just love the subtle Autumn colors.  I used a Nestabilities Pennant die on my card, as well as a Nestabilities Circle, and cut out a Fishtail Flags STAX die for the sentiment from the Thanks a Bunch stamp set.  My BFF also inspired my design, as I got the idea to mask and stamp these flower pots like this from her beautiful design.  :)  I embellished my card with a few chocolate Kaisercraft pearls, some gingham ribbon and a button.
Happy Saturday, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Tammy! I love your coloring and the plaid and patterned papers are wonderful together!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful.... This set keeps tempting me!

Dilyana said...

I saw your creations on etsy and I fall in love with them instantly! Your work is stunning! I'll definitely stick around to see more of it and to inspire on :-) Have a wonderful day :-)