Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Fall

I’m always anxious to start leaning towards Fall colors and designs each year… I think it’s my most favorite time of year for decorating and getting creative.  So I couldn’t help but pick up this new Simple Stories “Harvest Lane” paper pad over the weekend, and putting it to good use with this….
MFTGUESTDT0912
I made this card using the sketch for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer challenge this month, and my Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch ala’ modes stamps, plus some fabulous Die-Namics dies… the Fishtail Flags STAX, Mini Tabs Foursome, Layered Rose, Double Dot Border and Dainty Dots Border.
MFTGUESTDT0912 close up
This Layered Rose is so fabulous to work with… I just love how these multiple layers create such a gorgeous embellishment!  I sponged just a little bit of Tea Dye ink on the outer edges of the petals for extra dimension.
MFTGUESTDT0912 inside
On the inside I added a little more paper from the Harvest Lane paper pad, along with the ala’ modes image and another sentiment from the set.

I hope your holiday weekend was fun!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Tammy. Love the darling image and pretty colors. Great lay-out too.

Barbara said...

Love, love, LOVE this!! Love the papers, love the perfectly colored image, love that flower! Awesome card all around!