Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feel Better Soon

eP090612
I’ve got a card full of detail to share with you today, using lots of products from the eclectic Paperie store.  I used a new Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi stamp set from Stampers’ Anonymous on this card called “Art is Therapeutic”… it’s a really fun stamp set!  I stamped the flower with Ranger Distress inks in Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint, then masked it and stamped the medicine label using Brilliance Graphite Black archival ink.  This was all stamped on an Inkssentials #5 Manila Tag, then I distressed the edges and sponged on some Pumice Stone Distress ink.  The papers I used here are from My Mind’s Eye “Honey” 6x6 pad, and I embellished with some Prima Pink Mini Rhinestone Swirls, some Scattered Straw died seam binding, and Berrylicious Buttons Galore button, and a die-cut Faux Crochet border from My Favorite Things.  I also added…..
eP090612 close-up
…some Washi tape from the MME “Honey” line across the bottom of the tag.  I thought it was a fun touch, and since this tape has space for dating, I pulled out my trusty old date stamp and added the date that I made the card.  (My stamper is so old though… it only goes to 2007!)
eP090612 inside
And here’s the inside!  Since the big stamp in the set is like a label from an old medicine bottle, I decided to make this a get well card!

You’ll find links to everything I used on this card by clicking on the bold-face words in the text, so you can just head over to the eP store and pick up your own stamping goodies!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!
signature 3

1 comment:

Broni said...

Love how artsy you went with this Tammy! Awesome!!