Friday, October 1, 2010

My Time Made Easy New Release Day!



The wait is over.... today is New Release Day for stamps, papers and templates at My Time Made Easy! This is the biggest release ever, and will give you SO many options for gift giving with the upcoming holiday season!

Now, as I said last month my design team commitments for Lauren involve making cards with the awesome stamps and papers, and I don't have the fancy cutting machines like the other girls, so cards are better for me, anyway. But occasionally I can't resist the templates as you can see today! And this just goes to show you too, that you don't need a Cricut to create some of these amazing gifts!

This is the new In Suspense template and I simply printed out the pdf file onto designer paper and cut it all out by hand! The little window in the front is done with the Labels 4 Nestabilities, and the circle on the handle was done with a circle Nestie. And take note, the front part of this template is too wide to feed through my Cuttlebug to cut the window, but if you score all the lines first you can just fold the flaps in over the Nestie before you pass it through the Cuttlebug so it fits! The stamps I used here (the sentiment and pumpkin) are from the new set A Spooky Surprise.
Ever since I saw these Jack O'Lantern Lindoor truffles, I knew I wanted to try to make this In Suspense box so I can "boo" someone! This hangs perfectly on a door knob, so make one up yourself, take it over to the neighbors, ring the doorbell and RUN! :)

Now, before you go running over to BOO! your neighbors, run on over to Lauren's blog for all the new release details! And then stop and see what all the MTME girls have created to inspire you today! Make sure to take a moment when you visit Debbie's blog to give her a special shout-out as she's gone from October Guest Designer to a permanent member of our team!


Happy shopping and happy stamping! Thank you so much for stopping by, and Happy Friday!

13 comments:

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

LOVE it, Debbie!! I love the simple pumpkin tag, perfectly colored too :0)

Debbie said...

Oh, Tammy ... this is absolutely the cutest!! I {heart} how you coordinated the polka dot DSP with the polka dot ribbon and those pumpkin face chocolates are perfect! BTW ... I DO have a Cricut and the SCAL software, but I haven't figured out how to use them together, so I digress to my favorite scissors to make all my stuff too!

AShu93 said...

This is really great! The Nesties work just as well for cutting & you did a fabulous job.

Unknown said...

Love this, Tammy! The pumpkin truffles are perfect with this and oh SO yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute Tammy! Love that ribbon and the colors are awesome!

Monique said...

Fantastic job with your template Tammy.. The nestie window looks great and full with Yummy Treats :)

Noreen said...

I like the little Jack-O-Lanterns peeking out the window!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh! This is so cute! I love those pumpkins in the box! So fun! What a lovely way to boo someone!

AKiteFlier said...

Fantastic Tammy - love the whole set - if you need my addy let me know :-D I love Lindors and the jack o lanterns are adorrrrrrrrable.

LeAnne said...

Oh no, JOL Lindoor truffles....I am in big trouble! This is yummy, inside & out!

Barbara said...

Well, this is just plain adorable!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so cute, Tammy! LOVE your idea for the template and those pumpkin truffles are so adorable peeking through your window! Come BOO me!! LOL

Unknown said...

WAY cute -- love those little pumpkin truffles in the window :). very crisp and clean looking -- r u going to come to NY and hang it on my door?? ;)