Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Color Throwdown #116



We're getting into the Christmas Spirit this week with these colors for the Throwdown, hosted by LeAnne! Riding Hood Red has quickly become my most-favorite shade of red, so I had no objections at all to this color combo! I hope you'll love it too, and play along!

My card uses one of the most popular Christmas stamps I think I have ever had at Toyrifix! I had this in stock last year and re-ordered it several times. Got it out again this year and I have ordered it twice already and need to place another order this week to get more! It's definitely a favorite, and comes from Verses Rubber Stamps right here in Ohio! I used some new Basic Grey "Jovial" paper on my card, and the layout is from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #97 this week.
Visit the Throwdown blog for all the challenge details and inspiration from the design team! Or just stop by their blogs....

Carla Suto, October Guest Designer

Happy stamping, and thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

AShu93 said...

Very pretty card! That is a great stamp. I hope I get time to get over to the store & check out all the great new stamps soon (and finally pick up my door prize - sorry it's taking so long)

Carla S. said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tammy! I love the embossed background and the wonderful stamp you used!

Barbara said...

I can see why that stamp continues to sell out--it's fabulous! Love how you used Mercy's sketch--wonderful card, girlie!

LeAnne said...

Love that sentiment---in fact, I like all of their Christmas selections....I'm in trouble now! I love that you stamped it right on the Jovial paper, too. So happy that I picked a good color for you this week! :D

Broni said...

Well, I can certainly see why you've had to order this stamp so many times. It's just perfect! Love how you stamped it in red on the patterned paper! Beautiful!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I love the softness that sheer ribbons adds! Lovely, Tammy!

Kristin Eberline said...

GORGEOUS, girlie! I, too love the stamp...so unique and bold :] Great job incorporating this week's colors and Mercy's layout! Your patterned paper is such a pretty addition :O)