Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Time Made Easy Group Post Day


So, I woke up this morning after a night of difficulty sleeping to the realization that today is already October 5th, and it's Group Post Day with all the girls from the My Time Made Easy team! Whoooops! Last-Minute Lucy to the rescue.....

Luckily it was one of those days when I had an idea pop into my head pretty quickly! For my card I have used the new A Lil' Cafe stamp set, creating kind of a lonely little scene to let someone know they are missed. The sentiment comes from the new Grab a Cup Sentiments set, and I have found that so many of the stamps in this set work perfectly with my Sentiment Flag die from my friend Laura Pryor at Lil' Inker Designs! Krisin created some more fabulous paper this month including this cute coffee cup-printed paper from the All Steamed Up collection. It matches so perfectly with the papers from the Shutterfly collection, so I used the polka dot paper as an accent.
Stop and see what the rest of the MTME girls have for you to see today.... you'll absolutely LOVE the Pinch Me! template they're sharing!



Have a good one!


15 comments:

Connie said...

Tammy, you are good at 7:00 am. I would not have been thinking that clearly until at least 10:00. LOL

Laura Pryor said...

Ooooooo this is great!!!! I spy with my little eye ...... Love your Sentiment Flag!

Debbie said...

Wow ... gorgeous card for a quickie at 7 am! You're amazing, Tammy :)

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

7am?? Really? I can't even see straight at that time :0) Super cute little card at any time!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little card.. can't believe you just whipped this up.. it's fabulous!!

Monique said...

Cute card Tammy.. Love the crochet flower. Love how you can just whip these gorgeous cards up.. Can I borrow your mojo? lol

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute Tammy! I love everything about this card! Just beautiful!

LeAnne said...

This is the sweetest thing ever! Love the colors---yummy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Tammy. Great color combo... love that chocolate flower! :o)

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Tammy! I too, love when you've got an idea waiting to be poured out onto paper :). Beautifully executed!!

AKiteFlier said...

Totally wonderful. It made me miss my family members who are far away. Well done - for 7 am or ANY time of the day. :-) Cute tag too.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous colors and the flower is so cute!!! Great job!!!

i {heart} papers said...

Cute card Lucy! :)

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, you whipped this up at 7 am?! Girl, I'm mad that you can turn out a beauty like this without taking two hours! Your card inspired the one I made for our CTD challenge this week! LOVE how you masked the chair behind the table, and I adore how you used my papers! BEAUTIFUL, girlie!

dpkennedy said...

I love this sweet image! Great colors too, warm and fun!