Saturday, October 23, 2010

C4C60 - Boo-Frickity-Hoo!


Boo-Frickity-Hoo! Don't you just love that sentiment? It cracks me up! Our Crazy challenge for this week (hosted by the uber-talented Silke Ledlow) is to create a Halloween card. So I pulled out some of my very long-neglected Rubbernecker stamps and created this card today, using some Making Memories paper and the SCS sketch challenge from this past week for the layout.
We'd love to have you play along this week! Stop at the C4C blog for all the details, and there you'll find Mr. Linky too so you can show us your creation! And the Crazy Girls have awesome inspiration for you on their blogs, too!


Have a GREAT weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a fun image Tammy .. PS have added your card to the blog

Silli said...

Wonderful Tammy, love the funny image and the colors...

wendyp said...

how stinkin CUTE!!! That image is adorable! I have to head on over to Rubbernecker and check out their stamps!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Yes I do just love this sentiment...and what a fun image, too!!! This is fantastic, Tammy!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just the CUTEST Tammy!

jimlynn said...

Fabulous!! I'm STILL smiling.
So cute.
Lynn

Barbara said...

CA-UTE!!! I'm VERY scared :)

Carol L said...

Holy Moly, this card is insanely funny with that hysterical sentiment!!! I had to pop in and tell you how much it made me laugh! I'd like to send this to the NY Yankees after their loss light night! I know, I'm baaaaaadddd!!!
Great card Tammy!!

Anne Tussing said...

I love the gray stamped image and that "Boo Frickety Hoo" is the best!! Awesome card.

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy...the sentiment is AWESOME!!! I bursted out laughing...LOL...so fun!!!! Your Halloween card is toooooooo cute for words!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

SmilynStef said...

That is a great sentiment ... so perfect with that creepy-cute guy ... ♥ it.

Monique said...

So cute Tammy.. Love the sentiment (giggle)!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Ha ha ha...I'm not a big fan of Halloween themed cards, but this one is hilarious! Love it ♥

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMgosh, this is CRACKIN' me up!! I LOVE it!!

Lynda Benden said...

This just cracks me up Tammy! I love it!

Maria said...

I love, love that image and the sentiment is too funny. It made me laugh! Your card is a fantastic Halloween card!!

Maria