Monday, October 25, 2010

Far Out, Groovy Girl!


I always read about the Wednesday Stamp Club challenge in the My Favorite Things forum on SCS every week, and always have good intentions of playing along but somehow it just never happens. The challenge this week is called "It's in the Bag" and the challenge is to create a treat bag for any occasion. When I got this new Groovy Girl a'la mode in an order at the store today, I knew I was finally going to make time to join in! I thought the Groovy Girl would go perfectly with the fabulous rainbow colors of these gumballs! It's so much fun to combine bright colors and make something so cheery like this! My image is colored with Copic markers, and the sentiment was stamped on a Sentiment Flag die cut from Lil' Inker Designs! (Perfect, everytime!)
Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for another Color Throwdown tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

I totally love this image Tammy- gotta have it- did u order xtra for the store? :) jane w.

Kim Burmeister said...

Very cute!

Laura Pryor said...

Super adorable! Love the ribbon and charm!

Monique said...

Are those GUMBALLS!!!! yummy.. Sweet tag Tammy :)

Barbara said...

Adorable! Love it--fab coloring, girlie!