Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crazy4Challenges #58



It's been another crazy week in my life, so I'll cap it off with another challenge with the Crazy Girls! Silke Ledlow is our hostess for October and today she's challenging us to create a birthday card, because her birthday is in October! So I got to work....

I just LOVE this cute little kitty from Stamping Bella called Mavis! Isn't she adorable? I just got a few Mavis stamps at the store on Friday so I couldn't resist inking up Swingin' Mavis here for my birthday card. I also inked up my Sentiment Flags stamps from Laura at Lil' Inker Designs for the birthday sentiment, and cut it out with her exclusive die! My layout was inspired by the Sketch for You to Try for this week.... got that sneak peek on Friday night by being a Facebook fan! (Are you a fan?)
Stop at the Crazy4Challenges blog for all the details for this week, and also because the challenge is being sponsored again this week by Verve and one lucky participant will win a $25 gift certificate! And stop by their blogs to see what the other Crazy Girls have come up with to inspire you!


Happy stamping, and have a FABULOUS weekend!

14 comments:

Rach said...

what a cute kitty and i love the combination of papers that you have used.xx

StampOwl said...

love the card and the sketch ... I'm off to look at facebook now LOL!

Patti said...

What a great card! Love your layout, and the papers, oh heck, girl, everything you do is just awesome!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, this is awesome!! I love that you love Sentiment Flags and thank you so much for your support! This is one great card! Love the paper! Oh, and love the new blog design!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

So CUTE, gf! Love that patterned paper and your coloring is superb!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so darn cute Tammy! Wonderful card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy...your kittie card is super stinkin' cute!!! Love this darlin' image and what an awesome birthday card it is!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Tammy!!!

Becky G said...

So adorable, Tammy! Love the colors!

dpkennedy said...

That image is so cute and I love the combo of OA papers!

Barbara said...

Adorable! Lovin' that paper!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, she is sweet! Love her little polka-dot dress! Your blog is quite cute, I am lovin' those little quilt blocks!

Ida said...

What a sweet card. That kitty (Mavis) is adorable. Love the great DP you used on this one.

Maria said...

Oh gosh, Tammy. . .that kitty is so adorable!! It's a perfect image for a birthday card!!! Beautiful job on your coloring. . .:)

Maria