Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rubbernecker Halloween!


The newest Rubbernecker Red Hot Momma has been turned loose with her new stamps! The fabulous new Halloween stamps from RN were in my mailbox on Monday, so I just had to get busy with a few designs on Monday night! I probably could have gone to bed a lot sooner though, if I hadn't taken the time to cut them all out before stamping! I don't know what it is, but I am compelled to cut out all new, unmounted stamps before I can use any of them! Call me crazy.... I have to do it!

Don't you just LOVE this little dragon boy? He can't help it he's so cute, so give him LOTS of candy, OK? I started coloring him, intending to match the purple in the Bo Bunny paper I used, instead of a traditional green that I usually think of for a dragon. After awhile I started to realize he's kind of Barney-purple, isn't he? LOL
Of course, Barney had green spots on him (oh, how well I remember a certain now-17 year old daughter watching Barney over, and over, and over!) and my dragon has sparkly spots, compliments of my purple Spica glitter pen!
And another card using some new Halloween papers from My Mind's Eye! I love the rustic-ness of these papers! I stamped the witch twice with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and clear embossed each one, then cut one out to mount up on foam tape. Lots of sponging on this one with Vintage Photo ink to add to the rustic-feel!
And we have a winner from the Rubbernecker blog stroll that was held last Friday! "sewgirl" please be sure to check out this post to claim your prize... a Halloween set of your choice! Woo hoo!

Stay tuned! I'm SO in love with these new stamp sets, so there will definitely be more to come!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fabulous day!










Dragon Boy
Stamps: dragon boy (Halloween set 3 from Rubbernecker)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (Bo Bunny)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: ribbon (Creative Impressions), crystal swirl (Prima), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), button (Bo Bunny).

Flying By
Stamps: witch, sentiment (Halloween set 1 from Rubbernecker)
Cardstock: Kraft, Black OP (Bazzill), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)Inks: Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukinkeo), Vintage Photo distress ink (Ranger)Accessories: oval punch (Stampin' Up!), clear EP, black brads, ribbon (craft supply).

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammy, your witch card is awesome! I'm not a big Halloween fan, but that card is fabo!

Broni said...

Purple dragons are cute....yours is adorable! I love both of your cards!! So glad your "playing" with us!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Tammy! Your witch card is awesome and your purple dragon rocks! The little dragon reminds me of Monsters, Inc. Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin your Halloween cards.

Barbara said...

That is the cutest little purple dragon I've every seen!!! Love what you did with this one! And that witch card is fabulous!! Love the vintage feel of it, too! You go, girl!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, I love them both....your coloring is just perfect, Tammy, and that silhouetted witch----I LLLLOOOOVVEEE it!!!

Janine said...

Love these Halloween cards Sweetcheeks!! You are such a busy woman!!
Heop all is well and have a fabulous week...

dpkennedy said...

These are both gorgeous! I love the purple dragon-your coloring is awesome! The witch is elegant and spooky too!

Ida said...

Tammy these cards a FANTASTIC! I love how adorable and cute your first card is. Your second card is just awesome.

The Rubber Maid said...

Love both cards but I'm a sucker for cards like your purple dragon. So cute! Hope all is well with you
Sweet Cheeks. Crazy lady Pat

Cathy Rulli said...

Great cards!!! That witch is so cool and the purple dragon so cute!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, girl....you are soooo ROCKIN the Halloween stamps!!!! What an adorable purple dragon and your coloring is FABULOUS!!!! I love the witch card, too, with the great layout and papers!!! Sooo glad you joined us, Tammy!!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

I love halloween cards -- and I especially love these!!!So well done!!! Love 'em!