Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration #25


Who wants a cupcake??? OK, wait... that's too many hands! Perhaps I should ask who doesn't want a cupcake? Yep, it's unanimous.... everyone wants a cupcake! These here look pretty yummy, don't you think? And they're here to inspire you to stamp! So c'mon... join the Hope Stamps Eternal Sweeties for another Cupcake Inspiration challenge!
I went with the general Fall-theme of these cupcakes for my card, using the new (and scrummy!) Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey which you can get at Hope Stamps Eternal! And you can get the Zva felt flowers that Rachel carries too, which match this paper perfectly!

I also used Kim's Saturday Sketch challenge from Paper Craft Planet for the layout of my card. However, it was not until after I had my oval stamped, and cut out and glued, etc. that I realized I put my sentiment on the oval instead of at the bottom as the sketch specifies. So hopefully Kim will allow me a little liberty and not call the Challenge Police on me! LOL Play along if you have time... it's a great sketch!
See what the other Sweeties have created today too, for further inspiration! And leave a link to your creation at the Hope Stamps blog so we can see, too!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great weekend!








Stamps: Autumn Blessings Borders & Centers (JustRite Stampers)
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, Natural Ivory (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (Indian Summer by Basic Grey available at Hope Stamps Eternal)Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java (Tsukineko)Accessories: felt flower (Zva available at HSE), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (Stampin' Up!).

21 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the ribbon, Paper, flower....everything!

Elena said...

These cupcakes sure looks so sweet and yummy! And your card is GORGEOUS, Tammy! I love the fall colors and beautiful saying!

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo gorgeous, I luv the mix of browns and oranges.....beautiful work...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

debbies said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Darlene said...

Oh this is lovely Tammy! LOVE the rich colors and the beautiful saying! Great job!!

Barbara said...

Gawjus, Tammy!! I think Kim will allow you that creative license, LOL! I love this card!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh my!

1. Yes, I'm stalking you today.
2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Very elegant.
3. If I come to Ohio to visit you, you MUST show me how to sew with a machine! I'm seriously lacking in that area and need hands on instruction :O)

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card!!!
I love all the fall colors and layers!

C said...

Tammy, Beautiful rendition of the inspiration cupcake. Love the stitching and your choice of patterned papers. Now, how about a bite of that cupcake?!

Cathy Rulli said...

Gorgeous Tammy!

Laura Pryor said...

Hey Tammy. I really love this design. I love that there is a group for stamping inspired by cupcakes. It's amazing what little pieces of art they are in themselves! Love the felt flower too.

Jessica said...

Love this! And what a great sentiment!

Colleen Wold said...

Holy gorgeous card!!! The papers you used are just beautiful! It's got such a lovely fall feel to it. You rocked it this week!

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

Oh, this looks delish! I love all the warm colors and your combo of dp!

Ida said...

This is beautiful Tammy. The colors and papers are so rich and warm. Love the felt flower embellishment.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Me! Me! See me waving over here? No, over this way. I wanna cupcake! :-)

Your card is absolutely beautiful, Tammy, and how I wish I lived near Philadelphia for that stamping weekend. Sounds like so much fun!

Kelli said...

oh man, yours is way better than mine...lol.

Carolina said...

Such a stunning card...beautiful in every way!!! You used some of my fav colors!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! This is really lovely. Those rich colors in Indian Summer are stunning. Love the image and the swirly oval frame!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Tamara. I love the fall papers and great sentiment.