Friday, September 11, 2009

Copic 101 Class

I'm having a Copic 101 class at the store on Saturday, so I just thought I'd quickly show you the easy cards we'll be making with the colored images. This class will focus more on the Copic coloring methods, so the cards are very simple designs.

This first card uses a beautiful Fall image from DRS Designs. I just love it, and know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this stamp in the coming months!
This sweet little watermelon comes from the Feelin' Fruity set recently released at My Favorite Things. I'm puzzled though as to why a "thanks a melon" sentiment wasn't included in this set? That seems like it ought to be a staple item with a watermelon image! ;) But it's a really cute set of stamps anyway... another one I can see I'm going to be using often!
And finally, one of my favorite Stamping Bella images... the Twinkle Fairy!
Please stay tuned... I have the Paper Craft Planet Saturday sketch challenge coming up for you at 9:00 a.m!

3 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, wish I lived by you (or you could live by me) and could come to your store and take classes. Love your work! {hugs}!

Rachel Hope said...

FUN! I need to take a Copic Class!

Barbara said...

All three are just adorable, Tammy! I know your ladies are going to just love making them!