Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Color Throwdown #62 with Looby Lou


The Color Throwdown is being sponsored this week by Digital Delights by Louby Loo and is being hosted by Broni! She chose this beautiful color combo for us to try today! I had my doubts about, but you really must give it a try! It's gorgeous!

Each of the Throwdown team members was given some digital images from Louby Loo to use for today's challenge, so I chose to use this Pumpkin Girl, and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS.
Check out what my Throwdown sisters have created today, too!


I hope you'll make time for the challenge today! Stop by the Throwdown blog for details about a prize from Louby Loo for one lucky winner, and how to be in the running to be our December Guest Designer!








Stamps: pumpkin girl (digital image by Louby Loo), sentiment (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: gray (Core'dinations), Rich Razzleberry, Really Rust, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah)
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: ribbon (Creative Impressions), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder (ProvoCraft), button, linen thread, Prismacolor pencils, OMS.

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Isn't she sweet!

Barbara said...

How sweet! Love that look on her little face! :) You always amaze me with your coloring, too, girlie! Great idea using that pumpkin embossing for your background! And that ribbon is gorgeous! You've done it again!

Candy said...

Adorable Tammy, awesome coloring!!

dpkennedy said...

Sweet card Tammy! The tag and twine are adorable!

Wendy Hall said...

Just beautiful Tammy!! My Pumpkin Girl looks fabby!! I hope you enjoyed working with my images from Digital Delights!!
Hugs
Wendy

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, that is an adorable card. I love the image, she is soo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Julia Aston said...

what a cute image! love the cuttled panel and your pretty tag and ribbon!

Broni said...

Oh, she's so cute! You got great dimension with your pencils!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Awesome - love her glow!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh girl! Your coloring is SUPERB! You MUST teach me how to color like that with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits! I've tried (I think) and FAILED repeatedly! I love the result though...it's so pretty. Also love the CAS layout and that delish ribbon! PERFECT complement to your sweet young lady on her pumpkin :)

I'm so happy we've developed such a good friendship so quickly! I'm very grateful that you had enough faith in my ability to allow me this awesome opportunity to be your guest designer this month! It has been soooo much fun! I'm seriously sad that it's over :( Like I told the other girls, I WILL be back to stalk you all...and to play along of course :O)

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, love the colors! Cute, cute, CUTE card, Tammy!