Monday, September 7, 2009

The Bat Cat


Over at Paper Craft Planet, there's a fairly new group that formed for a great digital stamp company called Mo's Digital Pencil! The PCP design team girls have talked quite a bit about what great images there are available, so I took the plunge this past weekend and purchased a few stamps. This little Bat Cat was one I just couldn't resist, and PURR-fect for getting me into gear with some Fall designs!

I used the Sketch for You to Try from I {heart} 2 Stamp for the layout of my card. My flower was colored with the YR07 Copic marker to match the rest of the colors. And this paper I used is actually the Mango Luau collection from Bo Bunny, but when I spotted it a few weeks ago, I thought it'd be perfect for some Halloween cards!
Here's a little close-up of Bat Cat's mask... you can see a little bit of the sparkle I added by painting over it with Angel Wings Shimmerz!
And here's the inside, which I can customize for whenever I decide to use this card (or sell it in my Etsy shop!)
Stop on over at the store for Mo's Digital Pencil and check out the fabulous digi-stamps available! You will NOT be sorry!

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your visits and comments VERY much!

11 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

This is adorable Tammy. Your coloring is beautiful!

Love,
Di

Rachel Hope said...

Another one bites the dust!!! I am Addicted to Mo's stuff...I bought 6 this weekend alone! ACK


Adorable card!

Sharon said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Joan Fricker said...

Oh Tammy this is sooo cute. I love the colors and the papers you used. And, as usual your coloring is gorgeous.

I finaly finished my Copic charts yesterday. I made two of them too!

Joan

Cindy Haffner said...

Very cute Tammy cute image, love all your layers.

LeAnne said...

Heehee, this is so cute...I love the layout and the little CB buttons---I always forget I have that die---and that little kitten is just adorable!

Janine said...

Hey Tammy!! Love this card!!

Ida said...

This is one COOL Halloween cat! Fangtastic card!!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Tammy! I am loving that Bo Bunny paper!! xx

Barbara said...

I adore this image!!!!! You've done it now--paper, image, coloring--it's all fabulous!

dpkennedy said...

This is so flippin' cute! I did not get that image, hrmpf! Your coloring is beautiful and I love your layout! Gorgeous girl!