Monday, March 24, 2014

Snappy Birthday-MFTWSC168

I got some glorious stamping time in this weekend, and just had to make time for the sketch challenge from My Favorite Things this week.  It’s a great sketch, as you can see…
MFTWSC168
…and while I was at it, I decided to work the Color Palette challenge into my card, as well!
Print
So, here’s what I came up with…
MFTWSC168
I used my *still new to me* Cute Cameras 2 Die-Namics, and the matching LLD Picture This stamp set to create my card.  The die-cut camera was a lot of fun to play with and paper-piece the different design elements.  On the right border of my card, I added some big polka dots using the DC Large Scale Backgrounds stamp set.  I also added a newsprint background to the Berrylicious cardstock.  Was wishing I had the Typewriter Text Background stamp, but this will have to do for now.  (*mental note* Add that stamp to the wish list!)
On the inside I added another sentiment from the LLD Picture This set…
MFTWSC168 inside
That’s all for me!  Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: