Monday, March 31, 2014

Birds of a Feather…

Linda has a brand-new Catered Crop Recipe Swap up on her blog this week, and I think everyone will have a lot of fun with this one!  Here are the details…
383073_10150423231732274_786836037_n
Bring out the chickens, ducks, owls, eagles, just their feathers or eggs, or even NBA star Larry Bird, and show us how everything is magically better with a bird on it.
  • Include a link to us at Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on our sidebar or at our {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, April 12.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back with us on March 13 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.
So, for my card I pulled out my new Birdie Brown Sunflower Sweetheart stamp set…
Catered Crop birdie
For the “birdie for this week, I added a sweet little robin perched on the fence.  It’s been SO nice to see the robins again here in Northeast Ohio the last few weeks, even though it still hasn’t stopped snowing!  I also used the coordinating Sunflower Sweetheart Die-Namics to cut out the images and the picket fence, and the big flag behind the image comes from the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics.
Be sure to stop over at Linda’s blog for the complete challenge details, and some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Ah, what a cutie. xxoo

Wanda Cullen said...

This is so adorable! Love that image!

Lisa H. said...

wow, Tammy! this is sooooo so cute! love that new set, show it off so well. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Love the birdie, too.

Torico said...

This is so cute! Love the gingham paper!

Heather said...

Cute card!

Susie said...

I love your card, Tammy! What a sweet breath of springtime or anytime card love. And I'm even more delighted to see Birdie Brown's stamp line being carried by MFTs - yay! I have already ordered this set and coordinating die set. I do hope we'll see more stamp sets from Birdie because I've missed her sweet blog soooo much. Her illustrations make my heart smile.