Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Color Throwdown #283

Hello friends!  I’m running late today with my Color Throwdown post… having camera issues!  But without further delay…
swatch 283
Here are Wanda’s beautiful colors for this week!  Aren’t they awesome?  I just love this color combination! 
For my card, I kept it simple and used my LJD Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set from My Favorite Things.
CTD283
I stamped my flowers with Tangy Orange and Sour Apple inks from MFT, and added the sentiment from Sending Smiles on a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  My card layout uses the Retro Sketch #105 for this week.
Be sure to stop over at the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Monika Davis
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Gloria Stengel, March Guest Designer
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Very pretty, Tammy....great use of the colors and I love the sketch you used!!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the bright flowers against the gray background.

Wanda Cullen said...

I love this CAS design and love those florals! Gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Tammy. Love the pretty die-cut flowers and how you used the colors. That is a great sketch. I almost used it. :)

Heather said...

Nice simplicity in design!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love this color combo!

Claire Grantham said...

Very pretty, love the simplicity of your card. The button is a lovely touch too. Cx

Broni said...

Beautiful CAS design, Tammy! Love the florals!