Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Color Throwdown #282

swatch 282
It’s Color Throwdown time again, and this week Vickie is our hostess.  She’s pushing the envelope with some Springy colors… I HOPE it helps, ‘cause I am more than ready for Spring to arrive!
I went kinda’ simple with my design… still struggling a little bit with time to stamp and a lack of creativity, but that’s OK… I know it’ll come back eventually.  Here’s my card…
CTD282
I used this sweet Blooming Lovely stamp from Lili of the Valley along with a sentiment from My Favorite Things to create my card.  The green gingham is from Bo Bunny.
Be sure to stop over at the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Melody Rupple
Monika Davis
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Gloria Stengel, March Guest Designer
Jacquie Southas, Guest Star Stamper
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I just adore these Lily of the Valley stamps and your card is just precious!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute!

Melody said...

Super cute, sweet image. Love the addition of the gingham.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Tammy. Love the cute image... perfect coloring... that gingham paper looks great.

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, isn't this adorable....such a darling image and your coloring is fabulous!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card! Love the gingham and spring theme you used! I'm SO over winter!

Lori said...

Aww, so sweet! Love how you colored the image.

Barbara said...

Awwwww, what sweet image that is! Made for an adorable card!

Broni said...

This is just adorable, Tammy! Especially on that fresh green gingham!!