Monday, April 12, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas - Salud!



There are some new stamp sets being released tomorrow at The Cat's Pajamas, and I was able to pre-order some of them for the store last week. Lucky for me, they arrived on Friday and with Alma's permission, I was given the OK to use them and post a card here on my blog for you to see, since her incredible design team has already shown some sneak peeks of the new sets!

The set I've used here is called Salud! and includes this cute penguin with his margarita, ready for a party! What could be better, I ask, than a margarita that's as big as your sombrero?
Smiley from millan.net
The layout I used for my card is from the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas blog. I decided to use some papers from the Early Bird collection from Cosmo Cricket as they reminded me of the bright colors you often see in Mexico in architecture and clothing. I added some Glossy Accents to the glass, and stitching with black thread around each panel for embellishment.
Well, another Monday is here and I hope you're ready to begin a new week! Ready or not, here it comes! Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Salud! (The Cat's Pajamas)
Cardstock: green, gold (Bazzill), Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (Cosmo Cricket)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Gary Burlin), twill ribbon (Creative Impressions), Glossy Accents (Ranger).

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card, Tammy! I love your smiley guy. Ole`!

C said...

Tammy...love your card, your new blog design and your sweet new photo! It's all good!

Barbara said...

So CUTE!!! That paper is positively PERFECT with this image!!!

jjcreations said...

Very cute card...love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome card Tammy!! Love the shiny glass and TCP's new images are adorable! :)