Thursday, June 21, 2007

New "Toys!"


What could be great than getting a shipment of new toys from Stampin' Up yesterday... new cardstock and ink colors, new stamp sets, new brads? Getting more new toys in the mail today! I received my very first order from Papertrey Ink today, and just love the sets I bought! Here's a card I created this evening using some new SU! cardstock and ink, and the Papertrey sets. This card measure 4.75" square (for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS today!) The card base is Purely Pomegranate cardstock, and a 4.25" piece of Soft Sky Pallette O'Prints paper is matted on a 4.5" piece of Cool Caribbean. I stamped a flower from the Papertrey Text Box stamp set on the POP paper, and also stamped my main image in Purely Pomegranate on Whisper White cardstock. This is mounted on a piece of Purely Pomegranate, as is the sentiment piece. The sentiment comes from the Green Thumb Papertrey set. The "bling" on the flowers are new Ice Circle brads from Stampin' Up! My stitched organdy ribbon is from an unknown source, purchased from the $1 bin at Michael's. This card is going to go out in the mail tomorrow to...... stay tuned to find out! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Patti said...

OMGosh! This is absolutely beautiful! Send it to me, send it to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

girl..Love this color combo..

Unknown said...

WOW, love the color combo, the "Bling, Bling" and what wonderful Ribbon you used. I would have such a hard time parting with your beauitful cards, I would want to keep them them all! LOL I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Pattyjo said...

You are so good at cards! Very pretty