Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Celebrate America!

My first chance to participate in a challenge on SCS in many days! Yeah! This card was made this morning using a Whipper Snapper image sent to me last week by Jen Javorsky (jen70). The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and a blending stump. I sponged Bashful Blue ink around the edges. The striped paper is from an unknown source. The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red, and the striped paper and image are mounted on SU! Night of Navy. I stamped the SU! Canvas background on the card base using Real Red ink, and stamped "Celebrate" from Stampin' Up's Wonderful Words set in Night of Navy ink. The buttons are from Stampin' Up in Brilliant Blue, and are tied with light blue floss. The main image is mounted on dimensionals. After I arrived at work, and thought more about this card I really wish I had used some corner punches on it, and also some gold star brads! Maybe I'll rework it a little later! Thanks for looking!

1 comment: