Thursday, June 28, 2007

Congratulations Patti & Tom!


My wonderful friend Patti Tkacz (MommaPatti on SCS) and her husband Tom became first-time grandparents yesterday to a bouncing baby boy named Daniel Thomas! So this card is to send to them! I used my new Green Thumb stamp set from Papertrey for the sweet pea and sentiment. The images are stamped with Sea Breeze Versarmagic chalk ink, and the sentiment and peas are embossed with clear embossing powder. I used my Cuttlebug die-cuts for the 2 scalloped squares behind the main image and just glued them to make a rectangle. The striped paper is the Soft Sky Pallette o' Prints paper from Stampin' Up, as is the Dotted background, and the cardstock colors of Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean and Whisper White. The white organdy ribbon is from Stampin' Up, and the dotted organdy ribbon is an unknown source. I used my Stampin' Up oval punches for the sentiment, and detailed with white brads. The scallops were created by removing the guard from my SU! corner rounder punch. (Give me a shout if you ever want to learn how to do that yourself! Very easy!) I want to make another card to send to the happy new parents, too but in the meantime I can get this in the mail to Tom and Patti with my sincerest congratulations! They'll be wonderful grandparents!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love all the blues in this, it is just a gorgeous "Tammy creation"! And thank you for all your love and support, and listening to my rambling about my new wonderful grandson!