Friday, July 16, 2010

Friends are Like Stars... and Some Winners!

Hey everyone! I know you're just dying to know who won all the prizes I had here on my blog for Color Throwdown #100 but first you have to show some love to my pretty card! :)

This is a new stamp I recently got from the Verses Rubber Stamp Company. I just fell in love with this "Good Friends are Like Stars" stamp... do you notice the stars in the trees? I didn't even notice them until after I read the sentiment because they're so subtle. Verses has SO many awesome stamps, and most of them are a reflection of the company name.... they're "verses" meaning they're mostly all sentiment stamps, but a lot of them also have a great image paired with them, like this one! Check 'em out sometime by visiting their site!

This card is a little on the clean and simple side, especially for me. I spritzed the kraft cardstock background with a little Perfect Pearls gold combined with water for a little shimmer. I have been itching to make a card with this color combination ever since I saw this little number from my incredibly talented friend, Barbara Anders!
OK, now... I won't make you wait any longer! Here are the winners of the prizes offered on my blog for last week's Color Throwdown #100!

#256 Amber/Sew-Ink (Rubbernecker $50 gift certificate #1)
#129 Lori Stokes Wright (Rubbernecker $50 gift certificate #2)
#253 Heidi (Rubbernecker $50 gift certificate #3)
#213 Frillions by Eli (Rubbernecker $50 gift certificate #4)
#258 Stephanie Kraft (Rubbernecker $50 gift certificate #5)
#23 Liz Williams (JustRite Stampers $100 gift certificate)
#104 Carma (JustRite Catalog and Idea Book)
#255 Donette B. (JustRite Catalog and Idea Book)
#314 Karen Hasheck (JustRite Catalog and Idea Book)
#243 Terri E. (JustRite Catalog and Idea Book)
#61 Bev Gerard (JustRite Catalog and Idea Book)
#139 Shelly Germann (Great Impressions stamps)

If your name is on this list, you have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Monday, July 19th to email colorthrowdown@yahoo.com and claim your prize! In the subject line of your email please put my name, and the prize you are claiming! CONGRATULATIONS everyone!

Happy Friday, and thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Tammy, Love your cards! I am wondering, when you make the bows, are you using the twine/floss (where ever) you are weaving through your button to gather up your bows?
Thanks, Shari

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Tammy, and I love that sentiment! Congrats to the winners!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Lovely Tammy...that rustic background really highlights the focal image. Well done!