Thursday, October 2, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #171

Deconstructed Sketch #171 cropped by Tammy Hershberger
Happy almost-Friday!  (Geesh, seems like all I do lately is wish for Friday!)  It’s Thursday so that means it’s time for another Deconstructed Sketch.  Jen has a GREAT sketch this week… you can go simple with this, or really dress it up with layers and patterns!
sketch171
I decided to dress it up a little, and while I love Fall, I guess maybe I was still stuck in a Summer mood as I created…
Deconstructed Sketch #171 by Tammy Hershberger
I chose to make my card A2 size instead of square because I do need to mail this one.  For the flowers, I used my Altenew Painted Flowers stamp set.  I just HAD to have this set after seeing it on everyone’s blogs and I waited awhile for it too, as it was out of stock.  And I received it over a month ago, and have finally  used it!  LOL  Isn’t that how it goes?  For the sentiment, I used the word “thank” from the (retired) Big Greetings stamp set from My Favorite Things, and the die-cut “You” is from Simon Says Stamp.  On the kraft card stock background I stamped the BG Romantic Script background from MFT in Sweet Tooth pigment ink.  A scattering of sequins, and I called this done!
Be sure to stop over at Jen’s blog for all the sketch challenge details, and visit the rest of the team for plenty of inspiration…
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Loving this layout and your card is beautiful I love those little flowers from Altnew stunning <3

Lin said...

Love your mix of papers, Tammy, and those painted flowers are the icing on the cake - beautiful card!

Crestajune said...

I love, love, LOVE this card, Tammy! Those papers are gorgeous and are perfectly paired with all of the other elements. Just love it! :) Have a fantastic day, my friend!

Jen Shults said...

This turned out fantastic! Those flowers just blow me away! I'm glad your Mojo decided to peek it's head out. :)

Broni said...

I love, love, love this card, Tammy! The bright bold colors are perfect!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy! Love the mix of papers and fabulous take on the sketch!