Thursday, October 9, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #172

It’s Thursday, and that means it’s time for another Deconstructed Sketch challenge!  Sketch #172 is very different, but I hope you’ll give it a try!  For some great inspiration, be sure to visit the team members (linked down below).
sketch172
I recently got an order from Simon Says Stamp, so I put a few of my new goodies to work for my card…
Deconstructed Sketch #172 by Tammy Hershberger
This card uses the You Are My Sunshine stamps and die set, along with some Simple Stories papers.  I decided at the last second to go with a square card… I was channeling my inner Arielle Gordon with this design, but her stuff is just so dang cute, I’m afraid I fell short of the mark.
Be sure to stop over at Jen’s blog for the challenge details, and visit the rest of the team for plenty of inspiration…
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Crestajune said...

I think you hit the mark! This is a great card! I love it so much. It makes me happy! Hope you have a fantastic day, Tammy!

Joan Ervin said...

Great take on the sketch, Tammy...this looks fabulous!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet little card Tammy. Love the cheerful colors and images... the candy dots look great.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful and so cheery! love it, Tammy.

Broni said...

LOVE this, Tammy!

Juliana said...

Super Sweet!
(and very Arielle-esque, LOL!)

This sunhiny set is perfect for your style!!

I really like how you used the layout!!