Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Daring...

It's another day of Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers and today I'm providing a sample for Jen's challenge.  What's the challenge?  Well, you'll have to hop over to the Fan Club forum at SCS to see that (and you have to be a Fan Club member, too!)  What's the Fan Club?  It's a way to show your support for the website that brings you SO much information everyday for our wonderful hobby!  Head on over to the Fan Club page at SCS for more information, and find out how you can join!

For my card I have used this sweet Pure Innocence stamp set from My Favorite Things called Apple for You, and paired it with the Guest Designer sketch for August.  (Cross your fingers for me!)  The papers I used here are Yours Truly from Glitz, and I used several Die-Namics dies from MFT as well... Oval TabFishtail Flags STAX, and Vertical Greetings.  I added some stiching, rhinestones, twill ribbon and a Banana Split button to finish the card.



So please, come on over to SCS and join us for the fun challenges this week!  Oh, and THERE ARE PRIZES!  FABULOUS prizes to be had!  Check out all the details HERE!

Happy stamping!
 


No comments: