Hi all! Since Flourishes is lighting the candles on its fifth birthday cake, we decided to throw a little party to celebrate and the party is TODAY! We are having a day that we are calling.....
2-4-6-8....Help Flourishes Celebrate!
At 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time), Flourishes is going to be ushering in some fun-filled challenges and YOU could win some fun prizes! Are you ready for the 2:00 p.m. challenge?
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is sweet as can be -- just use a focal image or sentiment that is SWEET! Just that simple! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5A. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers have helped us celebrate with a little sweetness! If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see...
Tammy Hershberger (that's me!)
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using a sweet sentiment or image!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post on the Flourishes blog using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5A
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
And here's my "sweet" creation for you today.... it doesn't get much sweeter than HONEY, right?
I was inspired by the Retro Sketch #24 for this week, although my final design ended up a little off-kilter from the sketch. My honey pot image comes from Flourishes' Bee My Honey stamp set, and I embellished with some lace and two-tone textured ribbon from the Flourishes online store. I used Spellbinders Circle and Lacy Circles dies, and the papers I used are Glitz "Cashmere Dame." My image is stamped on Flourishes Classic White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Copics from the Beehive and Rich Brown collections.
Good luck with the challenges today, and happy stamping!