Monday, August 6, 2012

Being Strong

There's just a few hours left to enter the guest designer challenge for next month for My Favorite Things, so I just had to get one more card made to enter.  For this card, I used the Vertical Greeting Die-Namics and Stamp set, and several other Die-Namics... the Fishtail Flags STAX, Butterflies and Simply Scallops Medium for a border.  The sentiment was inked with Riding Hood Red ink and embossed with clear embossing powder, and I used Cosmo Cricket "Tea for Two" papers.


To keep the Vertical Greetings die from disappearing against the background of designer papers, I made a second die-cut from Riding Hood Red cardstock, cut it across the middle, then matted the first die-cut with it, just off-setting it a bit at the top and bottom to create a border.

Cross your fingers for me this month!  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great and creative card!
Gloria

Anne-Elise said...

Good luck, Tammy!! Your card is beautiful!!