Thursday, March 29, 2012

We grow old because...

I've had some wicked insomnia lately, and during one of my sleepless hours earlier this week, the idea for this card popped into my head.  I'm totally thrilled with how it turned out, using this "Quit Playing" #BB0604-D from Verses Rubber Stamps paired with the silhouette from the Flourishes "Kids Play" stamp set.  The papers I used are "Sidewalks" from October Afternoon.



Thanksabunch for stopping by today... I appreciate your visits and comments!

2 comments:

Sherri G. said...

Insomnia stinks, but your card is wonderful! I love all of the papers you combined and the stamps are so perfect together, and you arranged them so well, that I would never have guessed they were from different sets. Thanks for sharing all of your creations!

Queen Mary said...

Freaky, freaky, freaky, I was just looking at this stamp set thinking I needed to ink it up! I love your spring colors with this and your sewing and I've had insomnia too -- I have pills for those bad nights.