Friday, March 23, 2012

Flourishes Friday Free-for-All


It's Flourishes Friday Free-for-All again this week, and the team is ready to review all the beautiful stamps from the March New Release with you one more time.  Whadya' think?  Aren't all the new stamps... Mother's Words of Wisdom, Botanical Bookplates Vol 1, and Magnolias.... STUNNING?  I love them all!

For my card today, I chose to use the Magnolias again, this time making them a beautiful creamy color (which we don't see too often around here... mostly they're pink!)  I used the Mojo Monday sketch for my layout, and some new Bo Bunny "Country Garden" papers.  I embellished with some lovely Ivory Lace Trim, May Arts Textured Two-Tone Light Blue ribbon, and some Kaisercraft pearls.  The "Hi!" sentiment is from the Magnolias stamp set, and stamped on a Tailor-Made Classic Tags Die.  Other dies used are the Classic Scallop Border and Labels Eleven.


I used the Copic Creamy and Evergreen collections to color my magnolias, along with B00 from the Sky collection.



Today is the last chance for you to pick up all the new stamp sets in the New Release Bundle, and save 10% so don't miss out!

More inspiration can be found with my Sr. Design Team sisters...




Happy Friday, and thanksabunch for stopping by!


12 comments:

Karen W said...

Beautiful job on those flowers and the whole card is so pretty!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Tammy....you know I love BLUE!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Tammy. Love your perfectly colored Magnolia and that ribbon is so pretty. :)

CherylQuilts said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy! Love your coloring and the gorgeous DP and embellishments!

ChristineCreations said...

Such a great combination of colors on this card Tammy, beautiful design!

Dawn B. said...

This is fabulous. I love the soft colors on the flowers. You rocked this one. Great job.

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty indeed. Beautiful coloring Tammy.

Amanda said...

Tammy, I love your Copic colors, for your flowers! Everything about this card screams Gorgeous!! :)

dpkennedy said...

These creamy white magnolia's are so pretty! I love the delicate lace you used too-very elegant card!

Heather Shore said...

Love your cards!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love your papers and fabulous design you used with this set

~ Jo ~ said...

What a beautiful job you did on the coloring! I love this card... once again you created an amazing card. =)