Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #162


It's time again for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and sadly my last one!  Because of the demands of my new job, I've decided to step down from this team, but do not fear... I will still be using my Flourishes stamps each week as a member of the Sr. Design Team!  Stay tuned next week for some exciting changes and additions to the Timeless Tuesday team.

Makiko is our challenge hostess this week, and because Easter is less than two weeks away, she is challenging us to create cards with an Easter theme.  So I pulled out the beautiful "He is Risen" stamp set (actually it was still out from creating this card from yesterday!) and made this card using some gorgeous Prima "Meadow Lark" paper and pretty white Cotton Lace Trim.  Nestabilities used include Petite Ovals, Labels Eighteen and the Classic Scallop Edgeabilities.  I used Copics from the *brand new* Pistachio collection, and Y21 from the Sunflower collection.





Please be sure and visit the other Timeless Tuesday team members for more Easter-themed inspiration...

Meredith, March Guest Designer
Beate
Cindy
Heather
Makiko
Mona
Silke

Thanksabunch for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tammy!!~

Anonymous said...

Dear Tammy, what a beautiful cards and bookmarks I see on your blog! I love the stamps with the Bible verses ! I wish we had such stamps here in the Netherlands! It can be so encouraging to get a card with such stamps! You make beautiful things and color so pretty!
thanks for sharing !
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. I know you will be missed at TT.

Misti said...

Beautiful card Tammy!!! I wish you great success at your job & am glad you'll still be on the Sr. DT!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card Tammy! I love the papers you chose.. makes it feel like Easter!

Unknown said...

This is super pretty!! I love your use of the set! Beautiful color combo too.

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty Tammy. Love the single flower and sentiment. I will miss you on Timeless Tuesday. I am glad you will still be with Flourishes. :)

Hugs~

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous papers and such lovely spring colors for this beautiful Easter card! Glad you're not totally leaving Flourishes as I always enjoy your creations!

Karen W said...

So pretty, I love that paper pack also.

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
Cute card!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Tammy! Love the framed sentiment and beautiful Lilly!

Carole said...

Lovely card Tammy.

flourishes said...

Wonderful job, Miss Tammy Every part come together for great inspiration for all.

Jan Marie
Flourishes

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful Easter card Tammy! I can't believe this is your last card with us :( ..... take it easy and I'll definitely pop in here and there!!! Hugs ~S~

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Beautiful card, Tammy!! Thank you so much for asking me to join you guys this month, I really enjoyed playing along, and I was so honoured!!