Thursday, November 21, 2013

Warm the Heart

Ah, the color orange… one of my absolute favorites!  So when I saw the Reverse Confetti color challenge this week, I just had to make time to join in!  I pulled out my new Be a Barista stamp set, and got to work.
RC November Color Challenge
I used the navy blue polka dot paper to paper pieced the stripe on the cup, then filled the cup with what I call “beige coffee.”  See, I don’t drink it black… I drink it beige!  Or as my husband says, I like a little coffee with my creamer!  I added some great orange chevron stripes to my design, and stamped the sentiment on the double flag-ended banner from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts die.  A little clean and simple, but I’m pleased with the results!  Hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous use of colors and Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Tammy! love the chevron and polka dot patterns together!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is fabulous!

Jennie said...

This is adorable Tammy!! LOVE the layout.

Kim S said...

Beige coffee!!! I LOVE it! I drink mine beige - I drink mine black - as long as it is caffeinated, I am happy! Such a great use of these bold colors!