Monday, November 25, 2013

Tropical Christmas

While looking through my Kitchen Sink Stamps collection this weekend, trying to decide what to create for you today, I had a little Christmas light bulb turn on above my head when I saw my Multi-Step Palm Trees and Multi-Step Christmas Lights stamp sets…
KSS112513
And so, I give you a tropical Christmas tree!  I stamped my palm tree 1-2-3 with Memento Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves and Olive Grove inks, then used a bright red pigment ink to stamp the light bulbs.  After the ink dried I used a clear Sakura Glaze pen to add a gloss to the lights, too.  I created a combined sentiment using Playful Christmas 2 and Never a Loss 4 Words.
Be sure to take a spin around and see what the rest of the Kitchen Sink Crew has cooked up for you today!
Maria Colosimo, owner
Lynn McAuley
Lisa Somerville
Connie McCotter
And don’t forget, the Pre-Thanksgiving Day sale is still going on until midnight Pacific time tomorrow (November 26th).  All in-stock product is 30% off!  Just enter the code THANK30TAM at checkout to get your savings!
And as always, don’t forget that anytime you shop at Kitchen Sink Stamps, you can receive 10% off your order by using the code KSS10Tammy when you checkout!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this tropical Christmas masterpiece! What a fabulous design, Tammy!!

Sorry to be missing in action for so long. Another week and I may be home and back to work on a more regular basis!