Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Color Throwdown #267

swatch 267

Hey there, stamping friends!  It’s time for another Color Throwdown and this week Melody is our hostess.  She found this great Christmas snow globe photo that inspired the colors this week.  I hope you like them, and will play along!  Stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details.

CTD267

Here’s my card for this week.  I decided to use Cool Caribbean cardstock, instead of turquoise but that’s okay… we always say “just use whatever you have that is most similar!”  I just HAD to pull out my new, not-yet-seen-ink Woodland Wreaths stamp set from Wplus9 Design!  Oh my word, this is such a fun and fabulous stamp set!  Just LOVED playing with it for this card!  (And you’ll see a few others turned to this stamp set for their cards this week, too… and it was totally coincidental!)

Here’s a little close-up… I blinged up the wreath with some glitter, then added an all over shimmer with some Perfect Pearls mist.

CTD267 close-up

So be sure to stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and also help us welcome our AWWWW-some November/December guest designer… my Schmoopie, Cindy Lawrence!  (Any Seinfeld watchers out there?)

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Melody Rupple
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Cindy Lawrence
, November/December Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and…

5 comments:

Broni said...

I love that you used blue for the wreath, Tammy! Beautiful use of this set and the colors! Schmoopie????

Melody said...

So pretty! I never would have thought to stamp the wreath on the blue. Love it! It is just stunning.

Wanda Cullen said...

It's so amazing how all the wreath cards are so different! The blue really adds a peaceful, serene interpretation of the wreath design! Great card!

Lori said...

Oh so pretty, Tammy! Love the wreath stamped on the blue cardstock.

Joan Ervin said...

Your wreath is beautiful, Tammy...I may have to break down and buy that set...love how you added the sequins, too!!!