Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Favorite Things Day 5 Teaser


*sigh* All good things must come to an end! It's the LAST day of teasers for the new release from My Favorite Things! Tonight at 10:00 p.m. you can start your SHOPPING! Also, don't forget the Release Party! Here are some details....

* Release party is from 8-10pm on December 1st, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.
* Teasers began on November 27th and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check the MFT blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team’s blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer’s blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day. This month, each day, 2 winners (one from each prize blog) will be sent a $10 gift voucher! Be sure to check here each day to see if YOU are the winner!


For my last card, I'm using the Clearly Sentimental About Love set, and have paired it up with some Crate Paper I picked up earlier this fall and some more of the fabulous Die-Namics dies. I think out of the seven sentiments in this set, this one "love is an endless act of forgiveness" is my favorite. It makes me not only think of the wonderful love that our Savior Jesus Christ has for us, in that no matter what we're always forgiven, but it also makes me think of how special my husband is to me. When I look back over the twenty years we've been married, and I think of how many times he has forgiven me for some of the stupid things I do and he always does it without question or holding a grudge. I have one special man, that's for sure. So I might just tuck this card into his lunchbox one day for a surprise!

I stamped the sentiment on Kraft cardstock with Broken China distress ink, the sponged some of the same ink around the edges before I took it out of the Nestabilities die. I used the Jumbo Scalloped Border Die-namics across the bottom, and cut out a few hearts with the new Hearts a'Plenty die as well. Finally, I added a little mini library clip on the edge of one of the hearts. I've had those little clips for forever, and finally thought to use one!


Inside I used the Notebook Edge Die-Namics again (NOW I can't get enough of it!) on some ledger paper I have from an old bank book, and added a few more Heart a'Plenty die cuts, too.







Now be sure and stay tuned for the giant Blog Hop beginning tonight at 10:00 p.m. in which all the MFT Designers and Temp Team members will be showing off their final teasers with the new releases! I'm excited to show you what I created! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Tammy

Cindy Haffner said...

Great job Tammy, see you at the hop!!

Nicole said...

Wonderful! Love the little clip! And enjoy your combination of the Die-amics.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Tammy! Awesome layout and papers!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fantastic layout! Your hubby will love it.

Erin Smetak said...

This is awesome! I love the hardware, love the inside, love the outside too! LOL! I'm sure your husband will love it and it will definitely bring a smile to his face!

Alexis said...

nice card!

Lisa H. said...

fun and fabulous. love the notebook die and ledger paper on the inside-nice touch!

Kirsty said...

Love the clip, the paper, the notebook edge on the inside. Great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Tammy!!