Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Miss You a Latte - Simply Die-Namic



The Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things for this past week is to showcase the Die-Namics dies in your creation. I colored this image a few weeks ago while I was in Erie and decided to get her put on a card so I could enter the challenge this week!

I used the Sketch Challenge #312 from SCS for the layout, and cut the bottom of the horizontal panel with the Jumbo Scallop die, then cut some red cardstock with the Rolled Flower Die-Namics (must be sold out at this time) to embellish the sentiment tag. The designer papers here are from the Modern Homemaker collection from October Afternoon. This ended up being pretty clean and simple, but I kinda' like it that way for a change!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Yum! I could use one of these right now! Sweet colors, too!

Betty J Schaub said...

Very cute! Love the bright paper and the rosette!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card, Tammy! Love the colors and that image is adorable! Happy Holidays!

Bev Gerard said...

Totally darling!
Fun colors for this cutie too!

Happy New Year, Tammy!
~Bev

Barbara said...

Mmmm, yeah, I could use one of these about now, too! Awesome card, girl friend!

~ Jo ~ said...

I love the colors you have used! This is a simple card but so very cute! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!