Friday, December 10, 2010

What's Cooking?


Flourishes has had another awesome new release of stamp sets! I received my order of the Mix-n-Mugs stamp set yesterday at Toyrifix just in time for the new release and couldn't resist inking it up last night! I combined the images with this "Circa" paper from Cosmo Cricket, and couldn't resist using some twill ribbon printed with cooking utensils from Creative Impressions. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #103 again from this past week, as it's a fabulous layout!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Janie said...

Very pretty card ! TFS !
HUGS, JANIE

LeAnne said...

Aw, that twill ribbon is a perfect embellishment for this cute image!

Kim Burmeister said...

This is soooo cute! Love it!

Tanya said...

I totally love it! Gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE that stamp!! So pretty!!

LORi said...

WOWZA Fabulous!!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is wonderful Tammy! I really love this set too. You did a wonderful job coloring this image. I just saw this on the Splitcoast gallery and had to stop by. :)