Sunday, May 7, 2017

Grateful

Despite having a little head cold, I got in some stamping time today… it’s such good therapy when you’re not feeling good!  I turned to the Color Throwdown and My Favorite Things for inspiration…

Color Throwdown #441

I used the colors from Color Throwdown #441 this week… pale pink, light purple and aqua blue for my card, and used the current sketch #331 from My Favorite Things for the layout.  The Bold Blooms from MFT is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, and it was perfect to use for this card, along with the Grateful for You stamp set and matching Die-Namics die.  (Hmmm… is that die retired?  I cannot find it on the MFT website.)  The chevron patterned paper I used is from the Fresh Squeezed Chevron 6x6 paper pack.  I embellished with a few sequins to complete my design.

I hope you had a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: