Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thanks So Berry Much

Hi there!  It’s time for a new challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and this week it’s time for a sketch!  Here you go…

C4C350Sketch

It’s a good one, amiright?  Smile  I used my fantastic new stamps from Reverse Confetti to create this card…

C4C350

Using the new In a Jam stamp set, I created the label for my jam jar which was die cut using the new Jam Jar Confetti Cuts dies.  Then I paired my jar up with some designer papers and enamel dots to finish my card.  I can already tell I’m going to get a lot of use from these new RC products!

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie
Alexis Crossland-Smith, Guest Designer
Danielle Vincent, Guest Designer

Happy weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, I so have this set on my wishlist

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! Love the patterned papers and the colors you used!