Monday, August 8, 2016

Curtain Call–Snow Cone Reminder

snow cone

There’s still time to join the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge this week, and create a card using the inspiration photo above!  Enter by Wednesday, August 10th at 8:00 a.m. Central time to be in the running to be our next Lead Designer!

I created another card with a cool, summertime refreshment theme by using this watercolor card from the Suzy’s Sizzling Series package at Simon Says Stamp.  I got a LOT of inspiration for my card from Debby Hughes’ card here

Curtain Call-Snow Cones 2

I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers for my card, and an aqua brush.  And I took some hints from Debby’s card and added some Diamond Stickles, Perfect Pearls and Wink of Stella pen for some sparkle, as well as a few clear sequins.

Be sure to stop over at the Curtain Call blog for all the challenge details and join us!

Thanks for stopping by… happy Monday!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Tammy!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration! Love all the yummy treats!

Kim S said...

Beautifully colored!! Such a cheerful card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Tammy. Love the water coloring on those randomly stamped images... COOL!