Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kitchen Sink Stamps Christmas

Today I have two Christmas/Winter-themed cards to share with you using some of the new release stamps!  First up…
KSS Christmas Bear
A Christmas bear!  Maria has developed a new stamp set called Things 4 Ducky and Teddy, and it has a whole bunch of items you can use to dress up the teddy (shown here) from Multi-Step Teddy Bear Wishes and the rubber duck from the new Multi-Step Rubber Ducky.  And even better, there are digital cut files available for the teddy, the duck AND all the items in the new Things stamp set!  The cut files are SO NICE because it means no more masking!  I was able to stamp the Santa hat and candy cane here on the die cuts, and this card came together so quickly.  I’m in love!  The layout for my card is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch #195.  My color recipes will be in my Kitchen Sink Gallery upload.
On the inside…
KSS Christmas Bear inside
I added a sentiment borrowed from the Multi-Step Grizzly Bear Wishes stamp set, and a plaid border to match the papers on the card front.
And here’s just one more…
KSS Snowy Tree
This card uses the new Multi-Step Snowy Pine Trees, and I made it a Christmas card by adding the sentiment from Never a Loss 4 Words.  I added a sparkly gold star to the top of the tree, and spritzed the whole card with some Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist for an all-over shimmer.  See my Kitchen Sink Gallery for my color recipe.
Remember, until midnight tonight Pacific time you can save 15% on all the new release stamps and in stock items in the KSS store.  Click here for your savings… Oct. New Stamps 15%-Tammy
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

The teddy bear card is darling, and the tree so lovely!

Thanks for your comment on my Advent Tree, Tammy. You're right, I just tucked the star behind the button. It was a snug enough fit to hold it. I couldn't think of any other way to attach it! Ü

Amy Rohl said...

LOL, Tammy H, er I mean you! Thanks for stopping over to clear things up for me. Now to find Tammy H! Have a great day!

dpkennedy said...

The teddy bear is adorable...and I love that tree! Beautiful!

Katie Melhus said...

These are both gorgeous! Could that bear get any cuter? And I'm in love the sentiment inside :)