Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best Birthday Witches

I needed to get a birthday card in the mail, and since this birthday falls so close to Halloween, I thought it’d be fun to put a little “witchy” spin on the greeting and use this new Little Moon Witch digital image I got recently from A Day for Daisies.
ADFD Little Moon Witch
Desperately trying to emulate the work of one of my Copic coloring idols Broni Holcombe, I colored up my little witch and added a great glittery moon like her card shown here.  And making a Halloween card with a ADFD image allows me to enter their challenge this week.  And also, because there’s orange, I’m entering this one over at the Orange is the New Black Recipe Swap challenge, as well!  (Linda, you created a monster!)
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Smile… the weekend is almost here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! I love it!!
I'm sure the recipient will be overjoyed, as well!!
Too cute!!
xo

Colleen said...

Love this!

dpkennedy said...

I just adore this! That sparkly moon is fantastic!!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my - so stinkin' freakin' cute! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is one cute card! The stamp is so sweet and coloring just perfect. Love the glitter, too! :)
Have a great Sunday...

Broni said...

Girl, she is beautiful! And I am SO blushing! Thanks for the shout-out!