Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Because…

KSS Sunflower
Hello friends, and thanks for stopping by today to see me for Kitchen Sink Monday.  I have this card to share with you today, plus some great news!
First, the card… using my favorite Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Giant Sunflower.  Sunflowers are one of my all-time favorite flowers, and when I got this new Fancy Pants “Happy Go Lucky” paper recently with sunflowers in the pattern, I knew I just had to pair it with this stamp.  My color recipes are below for the sunflower inks.  For the layout on my card, I used the Deconstructed Sketch #122 for this week, but I took alotta’ liberty with it, turning it sideways and then moving an element, but hopefully you can see that I was inspired by the sketch. 
My color recipes:
Sunflower:
#1 – Memento Dandelion
#2 – Memento Canteloupe
#3 – Memento Peanut Brittle
#4 – Versamagic Jumbo Java
#5 – Memento Espresso Truffle
Leaves:
#1 – Memento Pistachio
#2 – Memento Bamboo Leaves
#3 – Memento Olive Grove
I used a BG000 Copic marker and added some pale blue background also to make my sunflower pop!
Now, the great news is that next Monday, October 21st there will be FIVE NEW RELEASE STAMP SETS from Kitchen Sink Stamps!  And oh my stars, you’re gonna’ love ‘em!!!  And here I’ve got a little sneak peek for you, too…
KSS sneak peek
What are your guesses?
Please visit the other KSS Crew Members today for more inspirations and sneak peeks…
Maria Colosimo, owner
Lynn McAuley
Connie McCotter
Lisa Somerville
Julie Masse (on hiatus)
Thanks a bunch for stopping by… happy stamping!
signature 3

No comments: