Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Bean Awhile...


The Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #5 from My Favorite Things this past week was really nice, and I couldn't resist participating. Seems like I have used my ala' modes a lot lately, and I don't have any of the new Pure Innocence sets myself, so I decided to pull out an old favorite Who's That Girl? set for this card. This is the "Coffee? Tea?" set and I just LOVE to paper-piece the dress with this image! The sketch called for an oval in the center, but with this image I had to improvise.
Since my card base was dark brown, I had to finish the inside of the card too, paper-piecing one of the mugs and adding another sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love all the papers (of course) and the details on the inside too! Cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely and totally cute!!

Chris said...

this is one of my fav stamps, love what you did with it - inside and out