Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcake Diva, Baby!


I totally spaced out last week and forgot, so I made getting the Bellarific Friday Challenge done this week a priority! (Except not really seeing as how I emailed my card to Emily at 11:40 p.m. Thursday night!) I had too many distractions while trying to get the card made... a daughter that wanted attention, a husband who was bored and kept trying to talk to me, and American Idol on the TV! None of those are conducive to stamping!

The challenge this week is a sketch challenge, as you can see above, so I pulled out this never-before-inked Cupcake Diva ADDY'tude stamp and some brand-spanking-new My Mind's Eye "Stella & Rose" paper and got to work! Oh, part of my delay too was the fact that I decided to dye seam binding for the card at the last minute, too! LOL I must work ahead this weekend and dye up a bunch of it!
I am in LOVE with how girlfriend turned out here! There are sprinkles on her cupcakes in the form of some chunky glass glitter, her big ol' earring and necklace are accented with a gold Spica glitter pen, and I put Glossy Accents on the lenses in her glasses!

Thanks for stopping by! TGIF!!!!!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, this is adorable!!! Love how you did the background paper and your seem binding is awesome!!

Ida said...

What a delightful treat this card is. Love all your little "extra" details.

Anonymous said...

Thought this was wonderfully colored. A treat for the eye!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE it girl!!

~ Jo ~ said...

I absolutely love it Tammy!