Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration #31 Farewell


It's time again for another Cupcake Inspiration challenge with the Sweeties from Hope Stamps Eternal, and sadly it will be my last one. I made some tough decisions this week regarding the load of work I've had lately with so much design work, and came to the conclusion that I needed to step back from some of my commitments to devote more time to family, church, friends and other interests. So I'll be leaving the Sweeties behind after today, but I encourage you to keep checking in with all those girls for their fabulous designs, and the great products Rachel always has to offer in her store! I've also decided to step down from Chicken Girl Designs, but will have a few more designs with the new holiday stamps that were recently released before I go. I hope you'll keep lending your support to the girls on that team, too!

So here are your cupcakes for today! I went with a more earthy look for my card and used the reds, yellows and dots as my inspiration...
These papers are from the Early Bird mini-deck from Cosmo Cricket along with the Fall Trilogy stamps from Rubbernecker. I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #45 for my layout.
There's a new Guest Sweetie this month, and I'm sure you'll love to see her awesome work all through November, so please stop over at Teresa Kline's blog to see her take on today's cupcakes! Then go see what the rest of the Sweeties have concocted for today...


So, you'll be seeing a little less of actual design "work" from me in the coming months, but hopefully a stamper that's a lot less stressed! I still hope to pick up some guest design work here and there to share with you (ya' hear that all my favorite companies?), but in the long run I know this is the right move for me. I hope you'll continue to stop by and see what I've created, anyway! I appreciate the support so much!

Happy stamping!









Stamps: Fall Trilogy (Rubbernecker)Carstock: Kraft, Ruby Red, Confetti Cream (Stampin' Up!), yellow (Core'dinations), designer paper (Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket)
Inks: Versamark (Tsukineko), Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!), Antique Linen distress ink (Ranger)Accessories: double-dot scallop border (Martha Stewart), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), twill ribbon (Creative Impressions), flowers, brads (craft supply).

17 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Tammy, I will be sad to see you go, but I totally understand. Our family must come first....thank you for the shout out, that is very sweet!

Your card is fantastic, as always......great vibrant colors...you are a super talented gal!

enjoy *~*

Lisa Foster said...

I Love your card, Tammy!

I know how sad it is to leave a DT, but this is supposed to be fun, not stressful...so if you were feeling stressed..you definitely made the right choice!

I LOVE your creations and I will always be a huge fan!
HUGS,
Lisa

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy! I know you'll be missed on the team, but everyone understands. You rocked those cupcakes every week, girlfriend!

Sankari W. said...

Tammy love!!! Sending you so much love and happy wishes! Enjoy your time with your family and friends and know that you are a blogland rockstar and are completely loved!!!! lots of love and hugs always,
Shawnie :)

Ida said...

Gorgeous card - Love the "earthy" feel.
So very sad to hear you are leaving the "Sweeties" but totally understand.

Rachel Hope said...

We are all sad to see you go! It was wonderful working with you!

Cathy Rulli said...

Very cool card!

Carolina said...

It has been a pleasure to be a sweetie with you...we'll miss you! Another wonderful card...beautiful take on this week's cupcake.

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just adorable girlie! I love your circle stitching! You will be missed! Hugs to you!

Kim said...

So pretty Tammy! I love the paper choices, the colors, and the wonderful sewing in the circle...Just beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Tammy.

Unknown said...

tammy...this is stunning! gorgeous colors, and i love how you used the blossom nestie...ingenious!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Bonnie said...

WE will miss you Tammy!! Lots of love and hugs coming your way! and I love your design and your colours are gorgeous as is the layout and so are you!

Juliana said...

Beautiful!!
I really like the way you used the stamps here!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Tammy...you ROCKED those RN stamps!!! I love the round stitching ( how on earth did you do that??)and what gorgeous colors and papers!!!!

Kelli said...

Love this!!

dpkennedy said...

I love this! Your colors and paper choice are great and the stamped image perfect! Very pretty!