Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Color Throwdown #67

Sorry, but I don't have a Color Throwdown card to share with you all today. I am fighting like crazy to keep from getting any sicker than I am right now... it appears to be a touch of bronchitis and I'm crazy-scared that I'll be too sick to travel this Friday and join everyone at Stamping Around Philly! So I am taking it easy, pushing lots of fluids and Vitamin C, and trying to sleep as much as possible. Please be sure to stop by the Throwdown blog to see what the girls have to share with you today using these colors! I was so happy with my choice of colors for today, so you can bet I'll get a card done using these colors eventually, but certainly not this week!

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

I sure hope you feel better SOON!!!
I love the colors--perhaps I will make a card in your honor *wink*!

Kim Burmeister said...

Sure hope you are feeling better soon! Take care, so your mojo comes back and we can see more of your FABULOUS creations! Inky hugs!

Barbara said...

Feel better fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol L said...

Aww, I'm so sorry you're under the weather! I hope you get better real soon!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, man, Tammy...I am sooo sorry you are sick!!! Sounds like you are doing everything possible to get well...sending prayers you way for a speedy recovery!!!!

Elena said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick, Tammy... I hope that you will feel better very soon!
Sending you my hugs,
Elena